Enter your email address to get updates straight to your inbox:

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Wow! The countdown begins! I am exactly 30 days from my due date. We are really getting excited to meet this guy.
Just so you know, I am working 2 more Saturdays until I go on Maternity Leave.
February 23rd and March 1st... so make your appointments accordingly!

We've got maternity pictures coming up this weekend! I can't wait. Kelly Manno is the photographer. www.kellymannophotography.com She's done photographs for my website. She also does great wedding and engagement sessions!

I am also going to be working the day of our maternity shoot. Kelly has a few sessions scheduled after mine and I will be creating some sexy Victoria's Secret type of hair on her clients. I'll try to get pics if I can!

Back to my website

No comments: