Enter your email address to get updates straight to your inbox:

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Salon Update: I am not officially on maternity leave until the baby is born. So if you'd like to see if a last minute appointment is possible, shoot me an email and I will call you back to set something up. Of course there are no guarantees but it doesn't hurt to try!

5 DAYS OVERDUE!

So I haven't had the baby yet. The due date has come and gone and he's still not here. So what have I been doing with my time? Well, I'm not just going to sit on the couch and stare at my belly ...unless I've got a camera pointing at me and it makes for a good picture. That's right, I had a few friends come over and take pictures of my 40+ weeks belly. Alicea and Ashley did an excellent job and they are looking for more prego bellies to shoot. If anyone is interested you can contact them HERE or call 314.620.6084
It was a lot of fun and it was a good distraction since there's no telling when this little guy is going to come!










This is one of my favorites! They only gave me a couple right now but I will post more as they arrive.





Back to Donna Harris Online

No comments: