Enter your email address to get updates straight to your inbox:

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Roman Giovanni




It's been too long since I've talked about this guy on my blog!

Roman is 16 months old now! I can't believe how fast time goes by. After he turned a year, I stopped scrapbooking, writing stuff down, and feeling like I had to record every milestone. However, if I HAD been keeping up with that stuff, I would have something new to record EVERY DAY. He's growing so quickly, talking and running and reading and chasing our dog and cat.

Here are a few cute things that Roman has been doing recently:

**He can say every one of his extended family members names and will tell them to you when he sees their photograph.

**When we sit down to eat, he reminds us to pray by saying "Amen? Amen?" and of course, once we are finished praying he says "AMEN!!!"

**He has recently fallen in love with watching his video and will ask me constantly if he can watch it... of course by saying "Video? Video?"

**He's super smart and now has a few books that I read to him memorized. I hardly have to finish a sentence and he will finish it for me.

So, there you have it. My little joy, growing so fast. :) ...Now I'm off to go play with him!

No comments: