Enter your email address to get updates straight to your inbox:

Friday, October 16, 2009




Changes! Changes! Changes!


Tonight the salon staff said farewell and good luck to Mark.
He has offcially sold the salon and is moving to Saint Thomas-Virgin Islands. It's a sad day for me. I will really miss Mark! He is moving on and embarking on a fabulous journey in an exotic place. Our new owner, Suzie, has great plans for the salon that I am super excited about! I can't wait to see what is in store for me (and you as my clients) as we experience the newness that change will bring.


Mark, I wish you luck in this next chapter in your life!
I will miss working with you! I will never forget my first Saturday working with you (at the Central School Rd. location, which you affectionately call the 'armpit of Saint Charles'). I had a bad day and you gave me a hug and words of encouragement.
I will miss the super fun Christmas parties that you put on. I will miss hearing about your newest project, purchase, or adventure.

I will miss your many quotes, here are just a few:

"You know what I always say...I may not start on time, but I always end on time!"

"If you have a 1 and an 11 you can make any color."

"...looks like all the good stylists are busy!" (my personal favorite)

:)


As you said yourself, there are good things on the horizon for all of us.
I can say with certainty that the salon will never be the same without you!

No comments: