Enter your email address to get updates straight to your inbox:

Wednesday, September 08, 2010



My dear Salon Clients!

By now, a number of you have been into the salon to get your hair done without me.
While I am happy that you are still looking your best, I must say that I miss you all! I'm hoping things are going well and would love to hear from you. If you can, shoot me a quick email at donnaAharris@gmail.com to let me know how things are going (good or bad). As usual, I always want to make sure my clients are happy!

Just a reminder that I'm taking appointments via email for the rest of the year, so let me know if you haven't scheduled your holiday appointment yet!

I'm loving my time off and enjoying my family.

photo by Kelly Manno
Check out more of our family photos at Kelly's blog

No comments: