Enter your email address to get updates straight to your inbox:

Saturday, April 12, 2008



Ok, I swear I'm not obsessed with her but...Katie Holmes cut her hair again. She ditched the bob and now she’s sporting a fitted bi-level. Other celebs, like Rihanna, keep clipping away at their ‘dos, too. So keep your eyes out for this close-cropped look because everyone will want it once temperatures soar. The best thing about this cut is that I can detail and personalize it for you by studying the face and then using a razor to open up space in discreet areas, like around the eyes or at the temple to spotlight gorgeous cheekbones.




SALON UPDATE: Back to work May 7th! As my friend Kelly says, I am coming back to work in 'baby steps'....this means my hours are condensed until I can figure this Mommy thing out. So make your appointments ASAP so that you can get your preferred time/date. I prefer that you call the salon to set up your appointments first. However, if you call and things don't work out, don't hesitate to email me to see if I can fit you in! I check my email regularly and will try my best to accomodate!


BACK TO DONNA HARRIS ONLINE

No comments: