Enter your email address to get updates straight to your inbox:

Thursday, April 24, 2008

I am so excited to come back and share my photos of baby Roman with you all. Kelly Manno shot some awesome photographs and put together a great slideshow. I'm waiting for the birth announcement she put together to come in the mail. Once it does I will post it along with Roman's birth story.

SALON UPDATE: My schedule has changed!!!

I took a visit to the salon yesterday to check my appointment book. IT'S FULL! So I adjusted my schedule and opened up my appointment book so that no one will miss out on getting their hair done.

PLUS you can view my schedule online...just go to my website and click Salon Schedule

As always, you can email me with any questions or concerns. I love hearing from you and look forward being back to work May 7th!

BACK TO DONNA HARRIS ONLINE

No comments: