Enter your email address to get updates straight to your inbox:

Saturday, March 13, 2010

The Salon has been going through a lot of great transformations and our continuing Aveda education is one of them!

Photobucket

First, we get a sit-down class on the awesome haircolor that we are using...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The class included many Aveda stylists in the STL area. We were warmly welcomed by a nearby salon that hosted the event.

Just a side note, this sunglasses model at the salon freaked me out and frankly was a little distracting during the class! Hee Hee!
Photobucket

Then it was time for hands-on work!

Photobucket

Photobucket

If we didn't have a model, we worked on each other. It looks crazy but at least they're still learning, right?

Photobucket

I shared my model, Lindsey, with a stylist from another Aveda salon.
We worked really well together!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Lindsey fully foiled and ready for some new color!

Photobucket

Here she is BEFORE...
Photobucket
...and AFTER.
Photobucket

Photobucket


So, that's what's been going on recently. I know it's been awhile since I've updated, I've been pretty busy with photography stuff too.

I've been having alot of fun with this group. We all really love what we do and have fun doing it together! :)

Photobucket

No comments: