Enter your email address to get updates straight to your inbox:

Monday, March 22, 2010

Yep, it's a BOY! ...oh, yeah, and I'm pregnant.

Photobucket


If you were wondering when you missed the announcement, guess what, you didn't. This little guy was a secret to you and the rest of the world until recently. We decided not to tell anyone that I was pregnant until we found out the gender of the baby. We took advantage of Roman's 2nd birthday party to surprise our close family and friends. You can check out the video clip below to see how it all went down:



We had the ultrasound framed so that people could sign it and we'll hang the keepsake in our new little boy's nursery.


Photobucket


Photobucket



So that's the 'big news'!
It's been nice having my pregnancy fly by unnoticed but it will also be nice to have it out in the open where you can celebrate with me!

Of course, I'll have all kinds of details coming up about what you need to expect while I'm on maternity leave. We've survived this once before, remember? :) I'm not going to quit on you, I promise!

No comments: