Enter your email address to get updates straight to your inbox:

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Baby's Room!

I was surprised at the salon the other day by a wonderful gift...a diaper cake!

Photobucket


The staff all pitched in so that Lacey could make this awesome cake. Lacey didn't know anything about the room or our colors, the gift just happened to match the baby's room PERFECTLY.

I absolutely love how our design efforts turned out! It makes me super excited for this little boy to arrive.

Photobucket


While I'm not too big on having a themed room, I can't help but love the giraffes that are scattered playfully about. This big 4 foot tall giraffe was actually something that Christopher won at "Dave and Busters". Roman thinks it's his gift to give to baby brother once he arrives. I'm interested to see how that goes over. :)

Photobucket


The bedding was the initial inspriation for the room decor. It's fun to have all the different prints, patterns, and textures.

Photobucket


This is one of my favorite pieces. It was a scale that my mom used on all of us!

Photobucket


So, that's the baby's room. I admit it. We find ourselves in there all the time trying to imagine what life will be like once he arrives. With one week left before my due date, I hope we don't have to imagine much longer!!!

No comments: